WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY FOR LOLLEY'S LOGISTICS ORDERS?
Each supplier on Lolley's Logistics has their own unique return policy. Many suppliers offer returns, while some suppliers may have a no-refund policy on all their orders.
You can view a supplier’s return policy by clicking into the supplier’s product listing. The return policy can be found on the bottom right corner of a product listing.
In extreme cases, Lolley's Logistics reserves the right to overturn a supplier's return policy. Such cases include:
- Customer received a damaged or incorrect product: In the case that a customer reports a damaged or incorrect product, the customer will be required to submit photo evidence for review. If the claim is approved, the supplier is responsible for paying the return shipping charges and for replacing or refunding the order. If the product packaging is damaged but the product itself is intact, the recipient must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
- The shipment was returned to the supplier due to incorrect address: In the case that a reshipment is required due to address entry error on the customer's end, this additional shipping cost will be covered by the retailer.
- Missing order: In the case that a package is delivered (based on tracking number update) but the recipient claims that they did not receive the item, the recipient must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
- Late order: In the case that the product has not been processed or shipped within the time frame agreed to by the supplier, and the customer wishes to cancel the order, then the supplier is responsible for refunding the order. Please note that a supplier may sometimes require more time to fulfill orders such as during high-volume seasons. In these instances, the supplier is allowed to notify retailers that their orders will be fulfilled later than normal.
How do I request for a return, exchange or refund?
We have put together the following process to make this process easier:
- Make sure the customer has a valid reason to replace or return the product (e.g. defective items) and obtain evidence by requesting photos from your customer.
- Next, contact our Customer Support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat and include the evidence.
- After we have successfully alerted the supplier and they have approved the order return or refund, the product must be returned to the supplier.
- Next, your customer must return the product and provide a tracking number. The product must be returned to the address on the original package.
- Once the tracking number has been provided (or once the supplier has received the returned product), a replacement product will be shipped or a refund will be credited back to the card on file.
In order for Lolley's Logistics to process a refund for an order, we will require a tracking number to be provided for our suppliers for the order/item return.
Have any other questions? Please feel free to reach out to: email@example.com
Contact Phone Number: 325-721-8951
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: 4131 Octavia Way, Beale AFB, CA 95903